Waste Control – Save 20-45% On Your Waste Bills
Did you know that 83% of properties pay their waste haulers too much for waste and refuse services each and every month? Waste Control, a waste and recycling services company, can help you make substantial savings on your waste bills!
A Quick Look at How You Could be Paying Too Much for Your Waste Services
- Property managers and organizations often neglect re-negotiating or updating their waste services contracts, continuing with agreements signed years ago.
- Most of the waste service agreements come with price escalation clauses, which automatically increases the service costs over the years.
- Over the years, property managers and companies end up paying double or even triple the original agreement amount for the same waste services.
How Waste Control Can Help
- At Waste Control, we aim to reduce your waste costs while improving environmental sustainability.
- We evaluate your existing waste services to determine your opportunity for cost savings and service reductions.
- We help our clients by introducing better and more efficient ways to reduce their carbon and waste footprint.
- Business Owners
- Property Managers
- Industrial Facilities
- Food Establishments
- To further reduce administrative costs, we consolidate your waste service bills into one easy-to-read bill for all your locations.
- We can even help you to become a Zero-Waste Certified facility, enabling you to effectively introduce zero waste policies.
The Waste Control Process
Step 1: Free, no-risk evaluation
Step 2: In-depth savings/program analysis
Step 3: Design of cost-effective waste handling systems
Step 4: Completely managed services
Step 5: Customized consolidated invoice